CLASS OVERVIEW at ROCKIN’ DAWGS
No matter what age your dog is or the individual challenges or needs you or your pet have, there is a Rockin’ Dawgs training class perfect to meet your needs. Kim Mayes, owner and trainer at Rockin’ Dawgs, is a 4-time World Record holder in tricks and holds 3 Champion titles on her own dogs who mostly came to her from rescues and bad situations, so you can be sure that you and your four-legged companion will receive only the very best instruction possible. Most of our group classes are 6 weeks long and your pet must show proof of up-to-date vaccinations or titer testing to attending as well as complete the enrollment form when you are ready to sign up. Please visit our online SHOP to see all the latest start dates/times, descriptions, prices, etc on the following classes.
Rockin’ Dawgs Training Classes:
- Puppy Foundations Class
- Puppy Tricks, Games and Enrichment Class
- Basic Obedience aka “The Teenage Class”
- “Obedience Challenges” aka Intermediate Obedience
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Class
- Trick Class
- Stunt Dog/Canine Performer Class
- Dog Sport Sampler Class
- Nose Work Class
- Intro to Canine Freestyle
In addition to our group training classes, Rockin’ Dawgs also offers a wide variety of seminars, workshops and great package deals each month. Workshops are great for training when you want an introduction to a new skill or need to brush up on some basic skills. Our workshops cover many different subjects… everything from Potty Training, to basic obedience skills to specialized dog sports and more. Be sure to visit our SHOP to see the latest that Rockin’ Dawgs has to offer. Please Note: Not all classes are offered year round.
If group meetings aren’t for you, we also offer Private Tutoring options and Behavioral Evaluations. You can also find out more information about these options in the SHOP.
We look forward to seeing you and your dog in the class that’s perfect for you! Sign up today!
Class Refund Policies:
We rarely have situations where you might need to cancel or return a class since you have the option to complete your training at any time throughout the year, however sometimes these situations occur, so here is our current refund policy on training classes:
1. You have up until the end of the 1st day of your training class, to return a class.
2. In the case of package deals on multiple classes, there are no returns on the future classes once you attend 2 classes in the first session. You have up to 12 months to take your classes. After that point you will need to pay for any new classes you wish to take.
3. Our trainers time is valuable so we take no call, no shows seriously.
We prefer 24 hours prior notice that you can not attend class if at all possible. However, we do understand that emergencies do happen and are taken into consideration.
A no call, no show is treated as an attendance to class since you have taken up the trainer’s time waiting for you. There are NO refunds after this point.
4. If your class hasn’t started yet, you have 30 days from the day of purchase, to return a class for any reason.
5. If you decide you need to switch to another start date, you must let us know at least 7 days prior to your originally scheduled date so we may have time to notify another person on our waiting list. If you do not give us at least the 7 days notification, we will not issue any refunds for any classes.
Training your dog is a commitment for both you and your trainer. We understand things come up, but we do strictly enforce our return policy.
Thank you for your commitment to your dog!